The advantages of forged steel globe valve
The most obvious advantage is wearproof since there is small friction between disc and sealing surface when opening or closing. The opening height is only a quarter of the channel diameter of valve seat, which is much shorter than that of gate valve. Generally, there is only one sealing surface between valve body and seat, thus the manufacturing technology is better. Besides, It is easy for maintenance.
Applicable temperature: -196℃ - 700℃.
Driving mode: manual, bevel gear, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic-hydraulic electro-hydraulic.
Body Material: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8(304), CF3(304L), CF8M(316), CF3M(316L), Ti. Different materials are respectively suitable for water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, urea, oxidizing medium and some other kinds of medium.
The application of forged steel globe valve:
1. Forged steel globe valve
is suitable for the application in pipeline containing high temperature and high pressure medium, such as coal-fired power plant, nuclear power plant, petrochemical system, etc.
2. The pipeline with relax requirement of flow resistance can adopt forged steel globe valve.
3. Needle valve, instrument valve, sampling valve, pressure gauge valve are for the choice for small type valve.
4. There is flow regulator and pressure regulator, but the requirement of regulation accuracy is not high. The diameter of pipe is relatively small(such as DN50).
5. High pressure angle type forged steel globe valve and once-through throttle valve are suitable for the application
in small-scale and large scale fertilizer industry, the nominal pressure of them can be 16MPa and 32MPa.
6. For the easy-coking pipeline in desilicication workshop of alumina production by Bayer process, hard alloy sealed once-through forged steel globe valve or once-through throttle valve with split body, removable seat are better choice.
7. For the small size pipeline in water and heat supplying system of urban construction (such as the pipeline in nominal size smaller than DN150) globe valve, balance valve and plug valve can be taken into consideration.