Pros of forged steel valve
1. Low resistance; sealing surface can perform well with less erosion and scour of fluid media.
2. Forged steel valve
usually used for truncating or connecting the media in the canal by applying for small-caliber pipe with class among 150-2500, operating temperature within -29-425℃(carbon steel) or -29-500℃(stainless steel).
3. Welding forged steel valve
has simple structure, short structural length, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.
4. Unlike disc in globe valve was placed horizontally in valve body, it was horizontally-positioned in forged steel valves so the structural length is shorter than globe valve.
5. Small fluid resistance because of direct media way, so that media flowing through gate valve without changing its direction.
6. Direction of forged steel valve is perpendicular to the direction of fluid, so it can be used as full open and close.
7. Different materials can apply for water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea, etc, respectively.
8. Media of welding forged steel valve flows without restrictions, turbulence and decrease pressure.
9. Good sealing performance, small erosion to sealing surface when it’s in full open position.
10. Save efforts in opening and closing stainless forged steel valves.
11. Simple structure, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.